UK Finance Manager
Job Title: UK Finance Manager
Reporting to: UK Financial Controller
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- Sound theoretical accounting background
- Numerate with sound spreadsheet and IT skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Be able to prioritise & work on own initiative
- Good at prioritising and working to deadlines and be able to multi-task.
- Able to manage staff to ensure departmental and staff objectives are met.
- Ensure on-going development of staff
- Good team player
- Strong Business partnering skills
- Strong cost control background
- Able to work on own initiative
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts including supplementary analysis and commentary.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet reconciliations are reviewed and signed off monthly for divisions.
- Review project margins and wip weekly and monthly to ensure correct revenues and costs are recognised at month end.
- Organise divisional budget process and prepare budget packs including supplementary analysis and commentary.
- Manage cash flows.
- Develop a strong business partnering culture.
- Ensure accuracy of costing models used in the ERP system.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts (including tax calculations)
- Preparation and reporting of weekly divisional KPIs.
- Development of accounting systems & models.
- Strive to ensure continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Develop\maintain accounting policies required by the business.
- Investigating operational variances to plan, communicate to management and advise on potential efficiencies/cost control measures.
- Achieve successful annual audit.
- Appraisal of capital expenditure plans.
- Ensure staff are meeting deadlines internally and externally.
- Management of working capital through stringent reviews of debtors, creditors and inventory.
- Ensure all staff appraisals are carried out to plan.
- Support Financial Controller where required.
- Highlight any areas of risk & opportunity to the Financial Controller.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV, your salary expectations and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.