Receptionist / Admin Support
Position: Full Time
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am–1pm
Salary: Above National Living Wage
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist /Admin Support to join our team and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Roles & Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming telephones calls and forwarding them to the appropriate department
- Dealing with customer queries by telephone and e-mail
- Ensure that all visitors to the site have received a H&S induction
- Raise Purchase Orders on Visual Manufacturing
- Filing and other general duties as and when required
- Other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business
- Organise Fed–Ex for documentation packages and complete logs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in a similar role
- Have experience in all Microsoft packages
- Have experience in Visual Manufacturing
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong personality, well organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, well balanced
- Team player
If you wish to apply for this position, or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR either by post to FTV Proclad International Ltd, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 2RD, or by email to email@example.com
The closing date for this vacancy is 6th July 2018.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.