Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing financial transactions.
- Maintain Sales and Purchase Ledgers, including daily sales invoicing.
- Credit control.
- Assist in cash flow management and forecasting in relation to purchase ledger payments.
- Review aged creditor analysis.
- Payment run both manually and BACS.
- Posting all payments to the ERP system.
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries and liaising with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- Bank, supplier and other general reconciliations.
- Have experience in a sales and purchase ledger department.
- Have experience in Microsoft Office packages but be especially competent in Excel.
- Have experience in credit control.
- Have experience working within a similar working environment.
- Problem solver.
- Analytically minded and a minimum of intermediate Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and take ownership of tasks.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV, your salary expectations and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.