You are here
Mechanical Lined Pipe
Our unique Mechanical Lined Pipe process utilises a 38,000 ton hydro forming process to expand the CRA liner on CS pipes to provide 100% residual contact of the liner and the carbon steel outer pipe.
By applying typically 400-900 bar working pressure on pipes of up to 12 metre and from 4” Diam (6mmwt) to 20” Diam (45mmwt), we are able to deliver a quality of pipe that is simply unrivalled in terms of quality, consistency and reliability.
Our approach is also far more cost effective than solid alloys or metallurgically bonded materials especially on major pipeline contracts.
We have one of the largest capacities of any manufacturer in the world, producing up to 24Km of lined pipe per month which can be delivered on a supply only basis or as part of a complete installation solution.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- Our process delivers a 100% residual bond across the full pipe length, improving grip strength and performance.
- Our process is more cost effective as it incurs ZERO material wastage
- The process is also more cost effective than solid alloys or metallurgically bonded materials
- The approach means there is no need for Corrosion Inhibitors
- The improved performance and durability requires less ongoing maintenance
- No weldability issues when compared to 13Cr or D.S.S materials