Job Title: Sales Administrator
Division:Proclad International Forging Ltd. Livingston
Hours of Work:Part-time: 16-20 hours - shifts to be agreed
Salary:£8 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our team on a part-time basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer enquiries and internal sales enquiries.
- Generating full proposals and bid packages to the client base.
- Building good customer relations and maintaining our professional reputation.
- Following up on estimates and quotes.
- Supporting the General Manager/Sales Manager with internal/external customer visits.
- Full administrative duties.
- Other general duties which may be assigned depending on the needs of the business.
- Must have experience in outbound calling and following up sales enquiries.
- Efficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with people over the phone and face to face.
- Assertive and confident.
- Strong personality, well organised.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, well balanced.
- Team player.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted by the closing date of 28th November 2018, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.