Hours of Work:Full Time/ Permanent
Salary:£DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR AN EXCELLENT, FORWARD THINKING COMPANY?
Are you dynamic, personable and results driven?
FTV Proclad International Ltd. have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their Sales team based in Glenrothes, Scotland. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
The role will include selling Services for Oil tool equipment: manufacturing, machining and cladding and develop sales growth within the existing key accounts of the companies’ core Oil and Gas sector business.
You MUST have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an engineering background, a proven track record in sales, experience in the industry and a passion for success.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Main Purpose of Post
As a key member of the Sales Team, the role will assume direct support to the Proclad Companies based in the UK with the responsibility to maintain and develop key Oil and Gas business accounts and to develop new business sectors and sales growth by demonstrating a strategic approach to sales development and management.
To identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms sales:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development and Sales Growth relevant to diversification into potential new market sectors. Responsible for sales activity and the implementation of set sales strategies to ensure growth and confidence in the Proclad Group.
- To manage, retain and develop sales growth within the existing key accounts of the companies’ core Oil and Gas sector business.
- To develop strong relationships with regionally targeted clients and organisations, building confidence in the Proclad Group and enhance the Proclad reputation in the relevant business sectors.
- Contact, arrange and attend meetings with potential clients to promote the full range of group products and services.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements and formulate strategic sales plans to develop new accounts.
- Collate market intelligence to maximize growth opportunities by focusing on customer needs to sustain business growth.
- Managing sales performance and achieving targeted KPI’s by understanding the role of prioritizing and organizing key functions and tasks, with commitment to tackling challenges and achieving goals.
- Integrity and understanding the role of treating colleagues, partners, clients and service providers with high levels of mutual respect.
- Honesty and building long term relationships based on a high degree of trust and demonstrating self-belief and in depth understanding of one’s impact on others.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales forecasts.
Experience and Personal Qualities
- Have a proven track record and broad knowledge and experience of Sales within the Nuclear, Energy and Petrochemical sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry being Proclad Groups’ core business, an excellent knowledge of Oil and Gas Operators, OEM’s and EPC companies would also be highly advantageous for this role.
- Previous experience and a good knowledge of our group products/services, Weld overlay, Fabrication, Machining, Induction Bending and Forged Fittings would be highly advantageous to manage our existing key accounts and develop entry into potential new market sectors.
- Excellent communication and power point presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business working practices.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.