Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
Job Title:Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
Reporting to:UK Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Hours of Work:Full Time/ Permanent
Salary:£DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator to join their UK Sales team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Main Purpose of Post
As a key member of the Sales team, the role will assume direct support to the UK Group Sales & Marketing Manager with the responsibility to support the Sales team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing RFQs and following up with clients for status updates.
- Updating sales files and logs.
- Updating sales presentation materials / corporate brochures
- Creating, collating and reviewing bid packages / proposals
- Liaising with Estimating Manager on Visual system processing, ensuring PO, part creation and RFQ priorities are achieved.
- Support ongoing development of business system processes.
- Assisting with events management, advertising, marketing resource materials and creating brand awareness.
- Update and use marketing databases.
- Completing customer and supplier questionnaires
- Support travel arrangements for the external sales team.
- Travel and input to trade shows as required.
- General administration
- Filing / Archiving
Education & Experience
Specific education and experience is not essential however, achievements to demonstrate numerical and language skills would be desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of Word and Excel is essential.
- Previous experience with a CRM, ERP or MRP system would be desirable
- Experience in a similar office environment or industry would be advantageous.
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- Commercially astute with an awareness of business procedures and protocols.
- Self-motivator with ability to prioritise.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A natural problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good team player that can also work independently using own initiative.
- A customer focused individual with a pleasant demeanour.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com
The closing date for this role is Friday 11th January 2019.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.