Business Development / Sales Manager
Reporting to: Proclad UK Group Sales Director
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development / Sales Manager to join their UK Sales team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Main Purpose of Post
As a key member of the Sales Management team, the role will assume direct support to the UK Group Sales Director with the responsibility to maintain and develop key Oil and Gas business accounts and to develop new business sectors and sales growth by demonstrating a strategic approach to sales development and management.
To identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms sales:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development and Sales Growth relevant to diversification into potential new market sectors. Responsible for sales activity and the implementation of set sales strategies to ensure growth and confidence in the Proclad Group
- To manage, retain and develop sales growth within the existing key accounts of the companies’ core Oil and Gas sector business.
- To develop strong relationships with regionally targeted clients and organisations, building confidence in the Proclad Group and enhance the Proclad reputation in the relevant business sectors.
- Contact, arrange and attend meetings with potential clients to promote the full range of group products and services.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements and formulate strategic sales plans to develop new accounts.
- Collate market intelligence to maximize growth opportunities by focusing on customer needs to sustain business growth.
- Managing sales performance and achieving targeted KPI’s by understanding the role of prioritizing and organizing key functions and tasks, with commitment to tackling challenges and achieving goals.
- Integrity and understanding the role of treating colleagues, partners, clients and service providers with high levels of mutual respect.
- Honesty and building long term relationships based on a high degree of trust and demonstrating self-belief and in depth understanding of one’s impact on others.
- Maintain accurate up to date sales forecasts.
Experience and Personal Qualities
- Have a proven track record and broad knowledge and experience of Sales within the Nuclear, Energy and Petrochemical sectors.
- The Oil and Gas Industry being Proclad Groups’ core business, an excellent knowledge and experience with Oil and Gas Operators, OEM’s and EPC companies would also be highly advantageous in this group role.
- Previous experience and a good knowledge of our group products/services, Weld overlay, Fabrication, Machining, Induction Bending and Forged Fittings would be highly advantageous to manage our existing key accounts and develop entry into potential new market sectors.
- Excellent communication and power point presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business working practices.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this role is Friday 11th January 2019.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.